****Head of Science - Permanent Appointment
****Salary - MPS or UPS with TLR
****Permanent & Full time
****September 2019 post
Larger than average & highly reputable Coeducational Secondary School within mainstream education is recruiting for a permanent experienced Head of Science (MPS or UPS with TLR). This post is to start in September 2019.
Situated in the borough of Bromley, this exemplary & successful school pride themselves on their courteous and academically driven students. Their pupils who want to learn and very passionate about their education. At this school, they have an Inspiring Headteacher who has excellent vision for this school. In addition he has a solid Senior Leadership Team with years of experience. They teach through the Key Stages up to their outstanding 6th form. Students are articulate, focused and respond well to Good to outstanding teaching.
They are recruiting for a Good to Outstanding and experienced Science Teacher / Teacher of Science / Head of Science (MPS or UPS + TLR). It is imperative that you have a UK recognised teaching qualification to work within a secondary mainstream school. You will have a strong STEM background with sound subject knowledge, dedicated, enthusiastic, with impeccable leadership & managerial capabilities and experience. As an experienced MPS or UPS Science Teacher /Teacher of Science, you must have held a TLR post in your current school or a past school. This post would be suitable for either a Head of Physics/ Head of Biology / Head of Chemistry / Head of Science / 2IC Science / AST Science. It is essential that your teaching experience in Secondary Mainstream setting & taught at a minimum of KS3 and KS4 (KS5 beneficial).
You will be looking for a 'step up' into responsibility OR already have a TLR role. The successful Head of Science will be leading with clear example & managing a team of Science teachers, Science Technicians etc. This is an exceptional and thriving School located in Bromley & a great school to have on your CV. If you are looking for an outstanding school that essentially is supportive, a true visionary of a Head teacher then this could be what you are looking for in your next appointment.
Please apply today with your CV to avoid disappointment for this experienced Science Teacher + TLR appointment!
* You will have a Secondary School teaching certificate (UK recognised)
* Well qualified & experienced Science Teacher
* Sound knowledge of the UK curriculum with a strong STEM background as a Science Teacher
* You will have Secondary School mainstream Teaching experience (KS3 – KS4 minimum)
* You will either be an experienced Physics Teacher/ HOD /2IC Science / Biology Teacher / Chemistry Teacher / Coordinator / Head of Science / Head of Chemistry / Head if Biology, AST etc
* Experience managing a team within a secondary school with excellent Leadership and Managerial attributes
* Must be able to enthuse your students, are engaging and able to inspire your pupils
* 'good' to 'outstanding' Teacher of Science Teacher / Head of Science