Exciting opportunity has arisen for a reputable school located on the Bromley borders. Prestigious and highly reputable Secondary School on the Bromley borders recruiting. Currently they are recruiting for a permanent & full time MPS or UPS Teacher of Dance / Dance Teacher. September 2019 position for wither an NQT or Experienced member of staff.
This is an exceptional and popular secondary school on the Bromley borders. This Bromley secondary school has a great reputation. With a successful Head running this school, Senior Leadership is strong with excellent leadership and managerial capabilities. Middle leaders and teachers all work very well together for the success of the school. This school is very focused with Teaching & Learning and Assessment for Learning. Behaviour is good at this school and students know what is expected of them. Pupils respond well to inspiring, fun, engaging and informative lessons and they do strive for excellence. Due to the type of school they are looking for a “Good” to “Outstanding” Teacher who can teach with clear example.
New position is to commence in September 2019 and would suit either an NQT or an Experienced Teacher of Dance / Dance Teacher (MPS or UPS). Due to expansion within the department this role has become available. As a NQT or Experienced Teacher of Dance / Dance Teacher (MPS or UPS) for September 2019 you must have a secondary teaching qualification (SCITT/ Teach First / PGCE/ QTS/ GTP). You must have mainstream secondary school teaching experience at a minimum of KS3 and 4. KS5 would be beneficial but not essential for this appointment. The successfully appointed Teacher of Dance / Dance Teacher must have a secondary mainstream school qualification (QTS). Your teaching experience must be in a secondary mainstream school and you must be able to demonstrate a Good to Outstanding lesson as a Dance Teacher.
The client is looking for the following:
* Secondary Mainstream Teaching Certificate (PGCE/ GTP/ Teach First/ SCITT/QTS)
* Must be able to teach KS3 and KS4 Dance in a mainstream school (KS5 beneficial)
* Open to either an NQT or Experienced Dance Teacher (MPS or UPS)
* Can demonstrate a “Good” to “Outstanding” Teacher of Dance / Dance Teacher lesson
* You are Adaptable, Creative, Engaging, Inspiring & consistent in your teaching style
* Sound & strong understanding of your subject as a Dance Teacher / Teacher of Dance
* Available for a September 2019 Dance Teacher appointment