Year 3 or 4 Teacher – Enfield– North London- January 2019
With just a few weeks to go before the end of term, there is a great opportunity waiting for a great Class Teacher like YOU to apply for!
** UK Trained Teachers and Experience teachers required!**
A Primary school located in the heart of Enfield are seeking for a Year 3 or 4 Class Teacher to join them after Christmas on a full-time, permanent basis. This is a relatively ‘Good’ school with outstanding aspects. There are extensive opportunities to progress in this school including core subject lead vacancies after two terms (TLR).
* Year 3 or 4 Teacher
* Enfield- North London
* Full-time, permanent contract
* Inner-London salary MPS/UPS
* January 2019
* Good OFSTED with Outstanding aspects
As a Class Teacher at this Primary School your role will be to deliver engaging lessons to instil a love of learning in the children. This school is very inclusive and focuses on ensuring that all children have an equal access to learning. The Primary school hopes to find a dedicated and talented KS2 teacher who has an innovative, forward thinking teaching style. You will be expected to inspire the children alongside managing their behaviour in and out of the classroom.
As a more experienced class teacher, there are ample opportunities for CPD and the Head Teacher encourages their staff to undertake further training and development opportunities. There are options for core subject leadership.
In return, the school offers:
* TLR (Teaching & Learning Responsibility) once teacher has proven themselves
* Top NQT induction programme (commended by OFSTED)
* A fresh, state-of-the-art classroom with access to a class set of laptops and iPads that can be used to enrich the children’s curriculum experience
* A hands-on and supportive Senior Leadership Team (SLT) who actively work in partnership with the staff, children, parents and governors
* An excellent package of CPD to support your development
If you are searching for an exciting teaching role for January 2019 and the details above sound interesting then please contact Khadija.jama @ Servoca Education on 02077473033 or send your CV to email@example.com
Interviews for this role will be taking place this week!!