Are you an experienced SEN/ ASD Teaching Assistant looking to enhance your career?
Have you recently graduated with a Psychology, Sociologyy, Social Work or other related degree and interested in working in an SEN/ASD position?
Do you have excellent communication to build rapport easily with students?
If you are an enthusiastic and budding graduate then you will also be considered for this role!
If this position in Hammersmith & Fulham sounds likes a great opportunity for you, then we would like to hear from you ASAP!
** Learning Support Assistant**
** LB of Hammersmith & Fulham**
**£70-90** (based on experience)
A ‘Good’ Ofsted rated school in Hammersmith & Fulham is looking for an experienced SEN/ASD Teaching Assistant or an enthusiastic and dedicated graduate TA to join their school on a long-term and full-time basis. The Secondary school in Hammersmith & Fulham promotes equality for all pupils with a variation of learning abilities, such as supporting SEN and ASD children.
The experienced SEN/ASD Teaching Assistant/ dedicated graduate will be supporting children on a 1:1 basis and in small groups. Furthermore, the ideal candidate will be required to support the teacher and will need to work closely with other staff members.
For the right graduate Teaching Assistant, the school are looking for:
* a candidate who has voluntary or part-time work experience working with children, who are interested in SEN Teaching Assistant role or are looking to pursue a teaching career OR:
* A graduate who is able to learn quickly and adapt to instructions.
* An individual who can build rapport easily with students.
The requirements for an experienced SEN/ ASD TA include:
* Experience working with children in an ASD/SEN Department in mainstream education.
* 1:1 classroom support experience working with Austistic children
* Relevant subject knowledge of the safeguarding practices and safeguarding training.
If this position in Hammersmith & Fulham sounds like a great opportunity to you, then please apply ASAP as the student in the school’s learning is equally as important as their peers'!
A response will be made within one to two working days if you meet the requirements for the role.