A high achieving and enthusiastic Secondary School are looking for an experienced or NQT Sociology Teacher/ Teacher of Sociology to start immediately.
**£135-175 per day
** Part-time (3 days a week)
The school has accessible transport links by tube and bus, which makes it a great location to work in. The current KS4 and KS5 pupils are eager to learn Sociology as they would like to study Sociology in further education. As a whole, the school thrives on improving their students’ grades by providing engaging, coherent and fun lessons in their school.
The Headteacher’s vision is to keep the school thriving by maintaining the level of excellent education taught to students. In addition, the Senior Leadership Team guarantees that all teachers and children’s needs are catered to throughout the academic school year. As a result of this, there is an exceptional staffing team, with the Humanities department being a part of it. Most of all, the school provides CPD and NQT programmes for all their staff, which is a great opportunity to good to miss.
* Long term and part-time
* ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ lessons
* Provide strong, coherent, fun and engaging Sociology lessons
* Teach KS4 & KS5 students
* Build rapport with students
* Provide revision sessions for exams
Requirements for this role
* You must be able to work within the United Kingdom
* Hold a UK recognised teaching qualification (PGCE/QTS/QTLS/GTP/SCITT/Bed or CertEd...)
* Availability to start Immediately or ASAP
* A ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ teaching record
Applications are welcome from all Sociology NQTs and Experienced Sociology Teachers. Please ensure that an updated CV (months-years) is attached with your application.