* Are you a recent Mathematics/ Science or English Graduate in the last five years?
* Able to start ASAP or in January 2019?
* Keen to start a career in Education with the possibility to complete a School's Direct Programme in 2019?
If you have answered yes to above questions, then we would like to hear from you!
An 'Outstanding' School in the London Borough of Hounslow are looking for strong English/ Science and Mathematics Graduates to join their school ASAP or in January 2019. For the right candidates the school are willing to offer a School's Direct Programme for candidates who are looking to pursue a teaching career through their school.
*Maths/English/Science Graduate Teaching Assistant
*Ofsted rated “Outstanding” Secondary School
*Borough of Hounslow – Excellent public transport links
*£70 - £80 per day
*Opportunity to train to become a fully qualified teacher – NO FEES!
Details of the School
The school has great resources to aid skilled learning and education. The ideal candidate will be joining a team of highly experienced teachers and support staff, who are committed to delivering an outstanding level of education for students in their school to enhance their academic knowledge.
As a Graduate Teaching Assistant you will:
* Support the classroom teacher with all relevant lesson requirements.
* Provide students with one to one support and small group intervention in the build up to the examination period.
* Have a very positive and confident approach and strong knowledge of your subject.
* Engage, inspire and encourage students to achieve their highest academic potential.
In return, the school offers you the chance to train to become a fully qualified teacher in a supportive environment, with an excellent Continued Professional Development programme post qualification.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please submit your CV without delay!