** Immediate Start**
** Experienced Teacher of Mathematics/Mathematics Teacher**
**LB of Croydon **
** Long-term **
** November 2018 to July 2018
** £135-£175 per day
A thriving and successful Secondary School in Croydon is looking for a Teacher of Mathematics to commence employment immediately or ASAP. The average sized school ensures that all students receive a great level of education despite their backgrounds.
Staff members in the school also prioritise equality and recognise diversity to ensure that all pupils are giving the chance to achieve their grades even if they are facing difficult environments outside of the learning establishment. The head teacher also inspires and continues to welcome and offer support for students at the school.
The ideal candidate will...
* Have experience teaching KS3 to KS5 mathematics
* Hold UK recognised Teaching Qualifications (PGCE, PGDE, GTP, SCITT with QTS)
* Have obtained a ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ teaching record
* Be able to prep GCSE and A-Level students for summer examinations
* Have the ability to build rapport and engage with students and staff in the school.
The Teacher of Mathematics/ Mathematics Teacher position is for an immediate and fixed term position until July 2019 for a Secondary School in Croydon. The school are looking to interview immediately or ASAP for the ideal teacher.
If this is a great opportunity for you, then please apply for this role immediately!
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.