Are you an experienced SEN/ ASD Teaching Assistant looking to enhance your career?
Do you have excellent communication to build rapport easily with students?
If you are a recent enthusiastic and budding graduate then you will be considered for this role!
If this position in Hammersmith & Fulham sounds likes a great opportunity for you, then we would like to hear from you ASAP!
** Hammersmith & Fulham**
**£60-100** (based on experience)
A ‘Good’ Ofsted rated school in Hammersmith & Fulham is looking for an experienced SEN/ASD Teaching Assistant or an enthusiastic and dedicated graduate TA to join their school on a short-term and full-time. The Secondary school in Hammersmith & Fulham promotes equality for all pupils with a variation of learning abilities, such as supporting SEN and ASD children. As a result of this, the school works endlessly to provide exceptional education for all their pupils
Duties of the role...
The experienced SEN/ASD Teaching Assistant or dedicated graduate will be supporting children on a 1:1 basis. Furthermore, the ideal candidate will be required to support the teacher and will need to work closely with the SENCO at the school.
For the right graduate Teaching Assistant, the school are looking for:
* a candidate who has voluntary or part-time work experience working with children, who are interested in SEN Teaching Assistant role or are looking to pursue a teaching career.
* A graduate who is able to learn quickly and adapt to instructions from the school’s SENCO.
* An individual who can build rapport easily with students.
The requirements for an experienced SEN/ ASD TA include:
* Experience working with ASD/SEN students in a school
* 1:1 classroom support experience
* Relevant subject knowledge of the safeguarding practices and safeguarding training.
If this position sounds like a great opportunity to you, then please apply ASAP as the student in the school’s learning is equally as important as their peers!
A response will be made within one to two days if your application is successful.