Ofsted rated Outstanding Secondary School in Tower Hamlets is currently recruiting for a Operational Deputy Headteacher (Senior Leadership). This role is to commence either immediately or January 2019.
Popular and larger than average & over-subscribed Tower Hamlets Secondary School. Over the years, they have gone through successful changes in order for the school to aim for excellence. There have been new strategies that have been put in place to turn this school around. Focused, dynamic and is an inspirational Senior Leadership Team, Middle leaders, Pastoral team & Teachers. The Head has a successful track record of running successful schools and implementing new and robust strategies. Innovative & Creative school that has come ‘leaps and bounds’ & focused on Teaching and Learning and this is echoed throughout the school. Pupils respond effectively to engaging, well structured & inspiring lessons. Students are praised for hard work and for the most part are enthusiastic and have the right attitude towards learning. The teaching is at a level of Good with Outstanding practices. It is most important that it is mirrored throughout school for new teaching staff.
New appointment has been made available, for an Operational Deputy Headteacher (Senior Leadership). The new vacancy is available for an experienced Assistant Headteacher / AHT or an already Deputy Headteacher / Deputy Head / Consultant. As an Operational Deputy Headteacher (Senior Leadership), they are looking for someone to cover School Self Evaluation, and the School Development Plan, Assessment etc. This role would suit an experienced secondary trained senior practitioner who is strong within leadership and managing. You will be a good to outstanding practitioner who will work closely with the Principal and the SLT essentially in guiding the school. Additionally within this Operational Deputy Headteacher / Deputy Head / senior Assistant Headteacher / Assistant Head post, I is imperative that you are able to demonstrate a proven record of achievement and accomplishing within the strategic leadership at senior level. It is highly essential that you will be a diplomatic practitioner and an exceptional communicator, who is capable of delivering results through your outstanding leadership and teamwork. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful school as an experienced Assistant Headteacher / Deputy Headteacher.
* You must have a Degree / Masters and a Senior Leadership Qualification
* Must have Secondary Experience in a Mainstream school (strong experience of the UK curriculum) as an experienced Assistant Headteacher or already Deputy Headteacher
* Proven track record in achievement in strategic leadership
* Experienced Assistant Headteacher or already Deputy Headteacher
* Can demonstrate Good to Outstanding leadership in a Secondary school setting.
* Experience with covering School Self Evaluation, and the School Development Plan, Assessment as either an experienced Assistant Headteacher or already Deputy Headteacher