Ofsted rated Good school with outstanding behaviour Secondary School located in the borough of Bromley, is currently recruiting for a full time Science Technician. This is a full time & permanent post to commence immediately.
Located within leafy Bromley, this exceptional & successful school essentially pride themselves on their academically driven, ambitious and articulate students. Students essentially know what is to be expected of them and want to learn and very passionate about their education. They have an open door policy at his school where all classrooms doors are open and you can hear a ‘pin drop’, so very well behaved students. Inspiring Head with a excellent successful record and great vision for the school. Additionally outstanding & solid Senior Leadership Team (SLT) with exemplary service and experience. This Bromley Secondary School teach through the Key Stages up to their exceptionally run sixth form. Teaching at this school is a minimum of a Good with outstanding features & all new teaching staff must be able to maintain this.
As such they are looking for a mainstream secondary school experience. The successful science technician / Lab technician will have a minimum of 6 months experience in either a secondary school or Secondary Teacher. Due to the type of school with academically driven students, the successful science technician/ lab technician must have a strong STEM background and experience with all the sciences. As such they require someone who will compliment the department well in this lab technician / Science Technician post.
* UK Science Degree
* Minimum of 6 months UK Secondary School Experience
* Must have experience in either a UK Secondary school or Secondary School as a Science Technician
* Must be able to offer all sciences at GCSE and A Level
* Setting up equipment and resources for practical lessons
* Strong STEM background and subject knowledge as a science technician
* Cleaning up the lab after experiments
* Available part time for this lab technician post
* Dedicated and consistent secondary science technician who is proactive and hard working