Graduate- ASD Teaching Assistant– Outstanding Primary School- St Pancras- ASAP Start
Do you want to be apart of an inner city diverse school?
An inclusive outstanding primary school based in the heart of St- Pancras are looking for a psychology or an English, Maths or Science graduate with SEN experience to start immediately!
This Primary School is easily accessible and has EXCELLENT transport links few minutes walk from St Pancras station and Kings Cross!!
** Outstanding Primary School.
** Full-Time Long-Term role.
** Psychology, English, Maths or Science Graduate 2:1 or above!!
** Immediate Start!
** Location: St Pancras
** Experience working with SEN children is needed.
** School’s direct opportunity for those aspiring teachers- for the next academic year.
** Excellent support from SLT management and SEN department.
** 70-95 pounds- Daily rate – Depending on Experience.
Interviews for this role will commence from next week!!
Are you a recent Psychology Graduate seeking to go into Clinical or Educational Psychology?
OR perhaps you want to gain insight in a school setting before embarking on your teacher training?
Do you have experience working with SEN children in a school setting or any environment?
If yes for any of the above, this could be the role you for you!
This Primary school has EXCELLENT transport links, buses, tubes, trains etc!!
* Psychology Graduate (desirable); will be keen to work with English, Maths or Science Graduates as well.
* The successful candidate MUST at least have some previous experience working with SEN children: (ASD/ADHD) or supporting the requirement needs.
* Graduate must hold minimum 2:1 or above in the above subjects.
* If candidate holds degree from a University of London or respected University- this would benefit them, however not essential.
* Essential a good understanding of ASD/SEN.
* Long-Term, Full-time role (able to commit until the rest of the academic year).
* Caring, bubbly, confident and empathetic individual is NEEDED.
The successful SEN Grad TA will be working and supporting children with ASD as well as children with learning difficulties. Alternatively, an applicant with strong behaviour experience shall also be considered.
If this role would be ideal and suitable for you please APPLY NOW or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!