** Immediate Start**
** Experienced Teacher of Mathematics/Mathematics Teacher**
**LB of Hammersmith & Fulham **
** Fixed Term **
** November 2018 to July 2018
** £135-£175 per day
A thriving and successful Secondary School in Hammersmith & Fulham is looking for a Teacher of Mathematics to commence employment immediately or ASAP. The school is good sized school with students ranging from 11-18 years old. In addition, the school sets high expectations to ensure that all students receive a great level of education despite their backgrounds.
Staff members in the school also prioritise equality and recognise diversity to ensure that all pupils are giving the chance to complete their education even if they are facing difficult environments outside of the learning establishment. The head teacher also inspires to continue welcoming and warmly offering support to pupils to help them succeed on the pathway of their education career.
The ideal candidate will...
* Have experience teaching KS3 to KS5 mathematics
* Hold UK recognised Teaching Qualifications (PGCE, PGDE, GTP, SCITT with QTS)
* Have obtained a ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ teaching record
* Be able to prep GCSE and A-Level students for summer examinations
* Engage students in mathematic lessons using different learning styles to cater to all children’s learning needs.
The Teacher of Mathematics/ Mathematics Teacher position is for an immediate and fixed term position until July 2019 for a Secondary School in Hammersmith and Fulham. The school are looking to interview immediately or ASAP for the ideal teacher.
If this is a great opportunity for you, then please apply for this role immediately!
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.