**Teacher of Science (Biology, Chemistry or Physics)**
**January 2019 start**
**Long term/ full-time position**
**Temp to Permanent opportunity**
**£110-£230 per day (based on experience)**
A ‘Good’ Ofsted rated Secondary School in the London Borough of Hounslow is looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated and skilled Teacher of Science to join their outgoing and experienced Science Department. The Secondary School in Wandsworth seeks to maintain and heighten students’ core science grades.
The school would like more students to excel in STEM subjects to continue further and higher educational studies (post 16 education and bachelor degrees). The school on as a whole prides itself on promoting diversity and equality within the school. As a result of the Secondary school are looking for a specialised Teacher of Science/ Science Teacher to adhere to their ethos and mission statement.
TheTeacher of Science will...
* Teach KS3 to KS5 students
* Prep students who are sitting summer examinations.
* Build rapport with students and teachers at the school.
* Prepare experiments and lesson plans for students.
The ideal Science Teacher will...
* Hold a UK recognised Teaching qualification such as PGCE, PGDE, GTP, SCITT or other related qualification.
* Have a ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ teaching record
* Have experience working with KS3 to KS5 students
If this great opportunity appeals to you, then please apply ASAP as interviews for this role are commencing shortly.