* Are you an experienced Teacher of Mathematics/ Mathematics Teacher?
* Hold a UK recognised Teaching Qualification? (PGCE, PGDE, GTP, SCITT etc)
* Able to start in January 2019?
A ‘Good’ Ofsted rated Secondary School in Barnet is looking for an experienced Teacher of Mathematics/ Mathematics Teacher to join their thriving and dedicated Mathematics Department. The role will be working on a long term contract with the opportunity to transfer to a permanent position (based on the School’s decision).
** Temp to Perm opportunity**
** January 2019 start
** Great Transport Links**
** Thriving Mathematics Department
** £135- £175 per day (based on experience)
The ideal Teacher of Mathematics/ Mathematics Teacher will be teaching students between the age of 11 and 18 years old on a long term and full-time basis. In addition, the Mathematics Department are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Teacher to heighten students’ engagement in mathematics lessons. With this is mind, the average working day will include teaching KS3 to KS5 students in five class periods throughout the day.
The thriving and driven ‘Good’ Ofsted rated Secondary School is based in the London Borough of Barnet is a medium sized school with over five forms in each year (Year 7 to Year 11). The school also has a successful further education establishment for their students to continue their studies after GCSE. Staff at the school are engaging and committed to providing the best level of education for their students who are at the school. Moreover, the Senior Leadership Team works collectively to ensure they are promoting a controlled learning environment with the opportunity to progress and maintain all their students’ impressive grades.
Requirements for the role
The successful candidate will:
* Hold a UK recognised Qualification (PGCE, PGDE, GTP, SCITT with QTS)
* Have experience working KS3 to KS5 students
* Have obtained a ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ teaching record
* Must be able to start employment in January 2019
* Be engaging, dedicated and motivated to teaching students Mathematics
If this Teacher of Mathematics/ Mathematics Teacher sounds like a great opportunity and you meet the requirements of the role then please get in contact with us ASAP!
Please note that candidates will be contacted if they meet the requirements of the role.