Are you a passionate and inspirational KS3, KS4 and KS5 Psychology & Sociology teacher looking for a teaching position with a January 2019 start?
* ‘Good’ Ofsted rated Secondary School in Harrow with a sixth form included
* Do you teach Psychology and Sociology up to KS4 and potentially A-level?
* Long term/full time post
* MPS or UPS Inner London salary
* January 2019 Start
* £110 - £200 per day
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified classroom teacher to make a significant contribution to the school.
This “Good” school in Harrow is renowned for high performing achievement of pupils, quality of teaching and leadership and management. It is a co-educational, multi-cultural and inclusive school. This Secondary School also has achieved excellent results in which they lately achieved their best GCSE results ever this year with 73% of students achieving 5 A* - C equivalent. The Ofsted report highlights the existing good student discipline that ‘Students treat each other with mutual respect and are tolerant of each other’s differences’.
This is an exciting opportunity for a KS3 to KS4 NQT or experienced Psychology and Sociology Teacher / Teacher of Psychology and Sociology that has evidence of ambition. The school caters for pupils from 11-18 years, with a strong and growing sixth form. The department teach Psychology and Sociology to Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be an outstanding teacher of Psychology/Sociology or the potential to become outstanding
* Be experienced in raising or the desire to raise attainment in a challenging classroom environment
* Have proven experience of working or the desire to work successfully with students of all abilities
* Be committed to Schools ethos of high expectations and no excuses and the belief that every child can succeed
If you are interested in this role and believe you possess the right qualities then please send your CV ASAP.