KS3- KS4 Teacher of Chemistry /Chemistry Teacher- January 2019- East London
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ school in East London is looking for a skilled NQT or experienced Teacher of Chemistry/ Chemistry Teacher to join their successful Science department. The role is for a January 2019 start on a permanent and full time basis. The ideal candidate will have a PGCE, SCITT or GTP with QTS.
Are you able to start in January 2019?
Do you have a ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ teaching classroom record?
Want to work in an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Secondary School in East London?
Have a PGCE with QTS?
MPS or UPS
If you have answered yes to all the above questions then please apply at your earliest convenience to prevent missing a great opportunity.
Person and School Specification
* The Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Secondary School is looking for a dedicated, ambitious and skilled Teacher of Chemistry/ Chemistry Teacher for a permanent and full-time position starting in January 2019. The role will include teaching students aged 11- 16 years old (KS3-KS4). The ideal candidate must also be able to teach and have knowledge of GCSE Chemistry syllabuses.
* The Science Department is not only looking for an exceptionally qualified teacher, but are also looking for a person with character and warmth to engage students in this very technical subject. All of the students are dedicated to learning Chemistry, so you as a Teacher of Chemistry / Chemistry Teacher must be able to emphasise with students who may find Chemistry challenging.
* As the Secondary School is Ofsted rated as ‘Outstanding’, it prides itself on providing high achieving education for their students. In addition, the school is in a fantastic location within an East London Borough that has accessible transport links from other East, North and South London boroughs.
* Must have a PGCE, SCITT, GTP with QTS
* Hold a ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ Teaching Classroom record
* Be able to teach (KS3 to KS4)
* Be available to start in January 2019
Please only apply if you meet the above requirements. Thank you