KS3- KS5 Teacher of Mathematics/Mathematics Teacher- January 2019- West London
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ school in West London is looking for a skilled NQT or experienced Teacher of Mathematics/ Mathematics Teacher to join their successful mathematics department. The role is for a January 2019 start on a permanent and full time basis. The ideal candidate will have a PGCE, SCITT or GTP with QTS.
Are you able to start in January 2019?
Do you have a ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ teaching classroom record?
Want to work in an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Secondary School in West London?
Have a PGCE with QTS?
MPS or UPS
If you have answered yes to all the above questions then please apply at your earliest convenience to prevent missing a great opportunity.
Person and School Specification
* The Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Secondary School is looking for a dedicated, ambitious and skilled Teacher of Mathematics/ Mathematics Teacher for a permanent and full-time position starting in January 2019. The role will include teaching students aged 11- 18 years old (KS3-KS5). The ideal candidate must also be able to teach and have knowledge of GCSE and A-Level Mathematics syllabuses.
* The mathematics department is not only looking for an exceptionally qualified teacher, but are also looking for a person with character and warmth to engage students in this very technical subject. All of the students are dedicated to learning mathematics, so you as a Teacher of Mathematics / Mathematics Teacher must be able to emphasise with students who may find Mathematics challenging.
* As the Secondary School is Ofsted rated as ‘Outstanding’, it prides itself on providing high achieving education for their students. In addition, the school is in a fantastic location within a West London Borough that has accessible transport links from other North, West and East London boroughs.
* Must have a PGCE, SCITT, GTP with QTS
* Hold a ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ Teaching Classroom record
* Be able to teach (KS3 to KS5)
* Be available to start in January 2019
Please only apply if you meet the above requirements. Thank you