“Good” SEN Secondary School in Brent – ASAP start!
I am currently working with an Ofsted rated “Good” Secondary School in the Brent which is recruiting a number of Behaviour Teaching Assistants/Learning Support Assistants to start as soon as possible:
* Experienced Behaviour Teaching Assistants/Learning Support Assistants
* Position available for full academic year with view to a permanent position
* £60 - £100 per day (depending on experience)
* Brent – excellent public transport links
* ASAP start!
* Are you an experienced SEN or SEMH TA/LSA ready to take on a new challenge?
Are you passionate about working with special needs children and making a real difference to their education and progress at school? If so, I want to hear from you!
About the school
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a ‘Good’ school which caters for students with a range of needs to include behaviour, communication, emotional & social development and PMLD. The school creates an inclusive environment for all students, where they are supported and encouraged to achieve their full potential. Staff receive regular training to support students displaying challenging behaviour as well as CPD, focused on effective differentiation of lessons to enable all students to learn at their own pace.
About the role
You will be responsible for students with SEMH needs/challenging behaviour. You must be confident in planning and delivering engaging lessons to your students (you will be well equipped with resources to help each student)
To be considered for the role you will need the following:
* Team Teach Qualification or other positive handling experience
* Previous experience of supporting students with SEN (SEMH/PRU/Alternative Education attachment and trauma issues)
* Knowledge of the UK Curriculum
* Awareness of safeguarding procedures in a school environment
* Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
* Ability to develop rapport with SEN students
* Resilience, patience and determination to get the best out of students with SEN
* Ability to deal with the physical challenges of the job (which likely will necessitate running and physical intervention at times)
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to email@example.com without delay. I look forward to hearing fro