Teacher of English/ English Teacher- (PGCE with QTS required) – North London Secondary School
An ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rated Secondary School in North London is looking for an exceptionally qualified and well regarded experienced Teacher of English/ NQT English Teacher who is courteous, has a growth mindset and has the potential to become a skilled leader and role model for students at this ‘Outstanding’ Secondary School in North London.
The ‘Outstanding’ Secondary school in North London sets it goal to provide consistent remarkable standard of education for their students. The school’s approach focuses on developing student’s characters, holding high standards of discipline, increasing student’s enrichment's and aspirations and mastering the education curriculum. In addition, students are hard working, dedicated in their tranquil, determined and cheerful environment. The north London school also provides staff training, weekly coaching, 14 CPD days annually and access to training programmes for all levels. Most of all, the school seeks to look after their staff by offering great training opportunities.
**Great North London Transport Links**
** Permanent Position/ January 2019 or earlier start date
**MPS or UPS Outer London (£27,329- £38,587 or £40,507- £43,561)
The school are looking for an engaging Teacher of English/ English Teacher who can understand the school’s goal and provide the consistent remarkable education to students between the age of 11 and 18 years old. Furthermore, the ideal English Teacher/ Teacher of English will ensure that meaningful learning is practised in the classroom by resourcing, delivering sessions by engaging children, think strategically about tailoring lessons and focus on understanding and interpreting pupils behaviour. This is importance, as the school seeks to maintain the reputation of their student’s exceptional renowned behaviour.
Ideal Candidate Specification:
* An English Degree Qualification
* Have at least a B grade at A Level in English Language or English Literature or two other A Levels at B grade
* Hold a UK Teaching Qualification ( PGCE with QTS etc)
* Evidence to show they have English Teaching Experience (placements included)
* Ability to teach English Language and English Literature up to the A- Level curriculum.
* Act as a role model to staff an pupils
* Commitment to consistent and on-going professional development and training to establish outstanding classroom practice.
If you meet all the requirements for the Teacher of English/ English Teacher, then apply ASAP as this position is highly demanded for January 2019!!