Coeducational mainstream Bromley secondary school is recruiting for a Cover Supervisor who can work with KS3 – KS4 pupils in various subject areas. Immediate start at this school!
This is a popular mainstream ofsted rated Good Bromley secondary school. They are successful with an exemplary Headteacher with a successful educational background who is focused with impeccable leadership & managerial expertise. Strong pastoral team and Senior Leadership Team. This school is in the heart of the community and is very much an innovative and creative place. Teaching at this school is Good to Outstanding and all new teaching staff, including support staff must be able to demonstrate a minimum of a Good. This school has a great ethos and a Head with excellent vision in the path that the school is going. This school aims for independent school learners within their sixth form.
This is a successful school that requires a flexible Cover Supervisor for either the day, for long term or shorter term roles. All dependent on what the school is requiring at the time. This is a great opportunity to get your foot through the door. You will either already be a Cover Supervisor or a HLTA, experienced Teaching Assistant / TA / Learning Support Assistant etc. You will be a strong classroom practitioner who has a strong behaviour background and able to build a strong rapport with your students. Essentially for this Cover Supervisor post you must have experience working in either a Secondary mainstream school or college. Essentially it would be desirable that for this Cover Supervisor vacancy that you have a minimum of a degree in any subject. You will be able to lead the class by example and as you will be deputising for the class teacher, it is imperative that you are able to get your students on task with their work. This is a mainstream school however some students may have SEN so you will be a flexible Cover Supervisor who is able to empathise with all students and to put all students first to ensure every child matters.
* Must have a minimum of a degree
* Good to outstanding Cover Supervisor/ HLTA, experienced Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant
* For this cover supervisor post you must have secondary or college experience
* Must reside in either Bromley or South East London location
* Must be able to build a strong rapport with students (KS3 & KS4 levels) as a Cover Supervisor / HLTA/ Teaching Assistant/ Learning Support Assistant
* Must have an in date DBS with the update service
* Available immediately for this Cover Supervisor post
To avoid disappointment please submit your updated CV ASAP