KS3 to KS5 Computing Teacher/ ICT Teacher- “Outstanding” Secondary School in West London Long term/ full time position- Immediate start!
An Ofsted rated “Outstanding” Secondary School in West London are looking for an. The position is for a long-term and full time role with an immediate start date. Applications from experienced and newly qualified Computing Teachers/ Teacher of Computing/ ICT Teacher are welcomed.
* Have you got evidence of “Good” to “Outstanding” Classroom rated lessons?
* Do you want to work as a Computing Teacher/ Teacher of Computing in an Ofsted Rated School in West London?
* Have a passion for learning, teaching and a commitment for raising standards across the above key stages?
* Able to teach a KS3 to KS5 ICT curriculum?
* New and intriguing job opportunity for a long term Computing Teacher/ Teacher of Computing
* Have you obtained PGCE with QTS? (Must have both qualifications)
The West London Ofsted rated “Outstanding” Secondary School thrives on implementing superb education for their students. As a high achieving Secondary School, the focus is to ensure that all students reach their maximum potential.
The school thrives to maintain and improve their exceptional GCSE grades alongside their impressive A Level grades with 28% of students achieving A / A* at KS5. Furthermore, the staffing team in the school endeavour to uphold the outstanding opportunities they offer to their students on a daily basis.
If you have answered yes to the questions above and this sounds like a great opportunity for you, we want to hear from you!
The successful Computing Teacher/ ICT Teacher will work full time to cover until the end of the academic year (July 2019). In addition, the engaging, passionate and skilled Teacher of Computing will follow a bespoke Computing curriculum across KS3 to KS5 and will provide coherent, planned and engaging lessons for KS3 to KS5. It is imperative that the Computing Teacher/ Teacher of Computing can deliver a ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding class on a consistent basis to keep up with the current teaching standards.
* West London Secondary School- Great Transport Links
* Long term and Full time position
* Must have relevant degree – PGCE with QTS
* Immediate Start date for the role
If you are interested in this Computing Teacher/ Teacher of Computing / ICT Teacher opportunity and believe you possess the right qualities to be a Computing Teacher in this ‘Outstanding’ West London Secondary School, please apply ASAP!