Coeducational Croydon Secondary School is recruiting for a KS4 Cover Supervisor for their Science department. Long term role to commence immediately
Innovative and creative forward-thinking Coeducational Croydon Secondary School. Senior Leadership Team who is passionate about the school excellent strategies that have been put in place. Ambitious Headteacher with great vision for the school. Teaching at this school is Good with Outstanding capabilities, including for their support staff. Students are of mixed ability and it is imperative that all staff are able to build a strong rapport and able to lead with clear example. Pupils know what’s expected of them and respond well to staff who are consistent and set clear boundaries.
Currently this secondary Croydon School is recruiting for a Cover Supervisor. To be considered for this long term and full time post it is essential that you have experience as one of the following; an experienced TA/ Teaching Assistant / LSA / Behaviour Support Assistant / Youth Worker or already Cover Supervisor. It is important that you have experience working in secondary education with students at both KS3 & KS4 levels in a mainstream secondary school. The successful short listed Cover Supervisor will ideally have experience in a Science department and SEN experience (would be desirable). In this post you will be working with normal class sizes of students and ensuring the students are getting on with their work, applying themselves in their lessons. You will be the only Cover Supervisor in the class and you will effectively be their unqualified teacher. It is essential that you are confident, able to build a strong rapport with your pupils. For this Cover Supervisor post, the client is looking for someone who ideally has a degree. You must be a strong classroom practitioner and a flexible colleague.
* Must have a Degree or Masters
* Your experience must be as one of the following; Cover Supervisor / HLTA/ Experienced LSA/ Experienced Teaching Assistant / Youth Worker
* SEN experience is preferable
* Experience with KS3 & KS4 pupils in education
* Secondary School or College Experience is preferred
* You are a Good to Outstanding Practitioner
* You would be the only adult in the class so imperative that you are confident, assertive and a strong classroom manager as a Cover Supervisor