Creative & Innovative Secondary School on the Bromley borders is recruiting for either a Science Instructor (unqualified) or Graduate Science Teaching Assistant. Immediate long term and full time post.
Creative & Innovative Secondary School located on the Bromley borders . Easily accessible by public transport, this school has gone through some systematic changes for the better. The Head has a successful background in secondary education. Senior Leadership Team have a wealth of experience who are essentially strong leaders and managers. The Head has incredible drive and vision with the direction of where he wants the school to go. This Secondary School o the Bromley borders is the heart of the community and the school has great outside partnerships. This is a great time to start at a school where essentially you can put your stamp in the department.
Great opportunity to join a secondary school where you can make a difference. Currently this school is recruiting for either a Science Graduate Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant / Science Instructor / Science Tutor with either a minimum of a degree. You will either be working with a small group of students or on a 1-2-1 basis. Due to the role there would be a teaching element to the post so would suit a confident Science Graduate Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant / Instructor / Tutor who can build a strong rapport with students. This is a full time and long term post to commence immediately. You will be able to demonstrate on your CV that you are an recent Science Grad Teaching Assistant or an experienced Science Instructor / Science Tutor and have Secondary school student experience ( ie youth work, experience in a secondary school, tuition experience in said subject).
You would be working with KS4 Science students of mixed ability, some of which have SEN requirements so you will be a flexible Science Graduate Teaching Assistant / TA / Science Instructor / Science. You will be the type of Science specialist who would potentially want to pursue a career in teaching and a passion for education.
* Essential as a Science Tutor or Instructor you have a minimum of a UK recognised Science Degree & for a Graduate Teaching Assistant your Science Degree must be between 2014 – 2018
* You are an articulate, pro-active and intelligent Science Graduate Teaching Assistant / Science Instructor / Tutor
* Secondary School Student experience at KS4 if you are an Instructor/ Tutor
* Able to build a strong rapport with your students
* Firm but fair Graduate Teaching Assistant / Science instructor / Tutor
* You would like to pursue a career in teaching in the future and open to a TA / Instructor post with a teaching element
* In date DBS with the update service