A Level Law Teacher/ Teacher of Law- Lewisham
An exceptional Sixth Form College are looking for an experienced Law Teacher/ Teacher of Law or NQT to teach dedicated students high quality and engaging lessons on a long-term and part-time basis to start ASAP.
The role of the Teacher of Law/ Law Teacher includes teaching Law as according to the College’s ethos, which also involves teaching the A Level Law curriculum to hardworking students. Furthermore the main duties of the Law Teacher position will be:
* Maintaining high expectations to motivate and inspire the students,
* To demonstrate positive attitudes and promote good behaviour
* Build rapport with students and challenge students to enhance and improve their grades
* Prepare tasks and set homework projects and help students understand the progress they need to make.
* Address students who have not completed work
* Prepare students for their public examinations and ensure they are equipped with the necessary tools and information.
* Upload course materials on computer programmes on Moodle.
* Provide a range of learning activities to cater for a range student’s learning needs.
* Demonstrate high standards of personal and professional conduct when communicating with students and their parents or legal guardians.
Sixth Form Information
The Sixth Form College is an upcoming school with the ability to provide fantastic education for A Level students. As a Law Teacher, the right candidate will be joining an outstanding staffing team who provide great and effective education to meet their standards and comply with their guidelines and College ethos. Furthermore, the college thrives on engaging all their students into their education programmes by challenging their behaviour and ensuring that all students are pushed to their highest potential.
Teacher of Law/ Law Teacher Requirements
What they are looking for...
* You must hold a UK recognised post 16 mainstream teaching qualification (PGCE, QTS, GTP or other Post 16 qualification)
* NQT or Experienced MPS or UPS Law Teacher
* Dedicated and hard working Teacher of Law/ Law Teacher
* Must be able to teach a minimum of KS5 (A Levels)
* Must have Post 16 Teaching experience
* You must be able to demonstrate a "Good" to "Outstanding" lessons
Please only apply if you meet the requirements of the job specification and qualifications.