Highly Reputable College in the borough of Bexley is recruiting for a part time A Level Law Teacher / Law Lecturer. This vacancy is to commence immediately.
Larger than average and popular college in the borough of Bexley. This college boasts an inspiring Head of College, who is experienced and an exemplary senior leader and manager a successful career in education. Additionally the SLT within this College are supportive and focused practitioners. Students at this college are ambitious, articulate and courteous & know what is expected of them. Overall this is a Good College with outstanding practices. They offer various courses from A Levels, GCSEs and BTEC. This is a supportive place to work with students who want to learn and achieve. Teaching is Good to Outstanding and consistent throughout. It is essential that all new teachers to this college are able to demonstrate this in their planning, delivery and marking.
Exciting opportunity for a part time KS5 Level Law Teacher / Teacher of Law (MPS or UPS) for an immediate post. The successful KS5l Law Teacher / Teacher of Law (MPS or UPS) will have a teaching qualification for either FE or Secondary. You will be teaching students at 6th form so it is imperative that you have either Secondary or College (FE or Sixth Form) mainstream teaching experience. This is an ongoing long term AS and A2 / KS5 Level Law Teacher / Teacher of Law (MPS or UPS) / Law Lecturer and essentially will suit an NQT or an experienced teacher. You must be able to demonstrate a Good to Outstanding Lesson to be considered for this exceptional college. Experienced and dedicated Head of Department who is supportive and a strong practitioner.
* Must have a Secondary or College Teaching Qualification (PGCE/ SCITT/ DTTLS/ PTTLS/ Post-16 / Teach First / QTS/ QTLS)
* Must have a mainstream Secondary or College A Level Law Teacher experience
* Imperative you are a Good to Outstanding KS5 Law Teacher
* Essential that you have sound knowledge of your Law subject
* Available immediately for a part time & long term post
* NQT or Experienced KS5 Level Law Teacher / Law Lecturer