Graduate Teaching Assistant – Primary School in Clapham Junction- ASAP START
**Excellent opportunity for aspiring teachers**
***Job Title: Teaching Assistant (General)
***Location: London Borough of Clapham Junction
*** Job Type: Full Time/ Long Term position
***Ofsted ‘Good’ school
*** Graduate applications required
***Experience Teaching Assistants welcome
*** Competitive rate: £65-£85 (depending on experience).
*** EXCELLENT platform for aspiring teachers
*** Potential Schools Direct Teaching Training programme (from September 2019)
A Primary School located in Clapham Junction is searching for a graduate teaching assistant to join their team ASAP, as they are ideally seeking for a graduate teaching assistant who is passionate about the education of young people. The successful graduate will be considered for the Teaching Training Programme such as the; School’s direct Programme.
* Candidates are required to have at least a minimum of a 2:1 or above in their degree.
* Candidates should have a bubbly, caring, nurturing and approachable personality.
* Creativity or Extra curriculum activities is not required but it is ideal.
* Strong English, Maths or Science graduate!
* This school is looking for graduates with a core subject degree as the main focus will be helping students with their Numeracy& Literacy.
* The advantage of having such a degree/ skills would be, being apart of Year 6 booster sessions/ intervention class assisting them with their SATS.
This is a perfect ideal opportunity for young graduates aspiring to teachers for the next future generation! The teaching assistant position will help to build your confidence, knowledge and experience in the classroom. If you meet the above criteria then we would like to meet a graduate like you ASAP!
Please send through your updated CV immediately, either by clicking on this link OR via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org