Behaviour support TA/LSA - Team teach – Dagenham
**Mainstream Secondary School
**Location = Borough of Barking & Dagenham
**Paying from £70 per day
**Easily accessible via public transport
**Seeking for an experienced Behaviour Mentor
Are you an experienced SEN or SEMH TA who is looking for a new opportunity? Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children and challenging Behaviour?
The School – Dagenham
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate to join and contribute to engaging students with challenging behaviour in learning. The School is ideally seeking for an experienced, highly energetic, enthusiastic and highly passionate to join the team. The School is currently rated ‘Good’ Ofsted with highly supportive SENCo and SLT members, offering progression opportunities for the right individual.
Behaviour Supports TA/LSA - Team teach - (SEND TA) – You will have:
* Team teach Qualification or other positive handling experience
* Previous experience of supporting students with SEN. (SEMH/ PRU/Alternative education attachment and trauma issues)
* Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum.
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment.
* Reliable & punctual
* Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
* Ability to develop rapport with SEN individuals
* Playful, patient and calm with a desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN.
* Ability to deal with the physical challenges of the job (which likely will necessitate running and physical intervention at times)
**If this sounds like you, then Apply soon as possible**