Popular and Highly Regarded Coeducational Bromley Secondary School is currently recruiting for a permanent Second In Charge (2IC) Science(MPS or UPS with TLR). January 2019 full time appointment.
Located within leafy Bromley, this exceptional & successful secondary school essentially pride themselves on their academically driven, ambitious and articulate students. Students essentially know what is to be expected of them and want to learn and very passionate about their education. They have an open door policy at his school where all classrooms doors are open and you can hear a ‘pin drop’, so very well behaved students. Inspiring Head with a excellent successful record and great vision for the school. Additionally outstanding & solid Senior Leadership Team (SLT) with exemplary service and experience. This Bromley Secondary School teach through the Key Stages up to their exceptionally run sixth form. Teaching at this school is a minimum of a Good with outstanding features & all new teaching staff must be able to maintain this.
Currently this Bromley Secondary School is recruiting for a Good to Outstanding experienced Science Teacher / Teacher of Science (MPS or UPS + TLR). Essentially you must have a UK recognised teaching qualification to work within a secondary mainstream school (PGCE /ITT / SCITT/GTP / QTS) . It is imperative that you have a strong STEM background with strong subject knowledge. The successful experienced TLR Science Teacher / Teacher of Science / 2IC Science (MPS or UPS + TLR) must be a strong leader and manager with some TLR experience managing a team. Additionally as an experienced MPS or UPS Science Teacher /Teacher of Science (MPS or UPS + TLR) you will be deputising for the HOD and dealing with the daily duties of this managerial post and helping to run a successful Science department. The post would also be suitable for either a TLR Science Teacher / 2IC Science. As a secondary trained teacher with a UK recognised teaching secondary mainstream qualification, it is essential that your teaching experience is in a Secondary Mainstream setting & you have taught at a minimum of KS3 and KS4 (KS5 beneficial). To potentially be appointed for this TLR Science Teacher / Teacher of Science/ 2IC Science post, you must be able to lead with clear example & managing a team of teachers, Technicians etc.
* Must have a UK recognised Secondary School teaching certificate (PGCE/SCITT/ITT/GTP/Teach First/ QTS)
* Must be a well qualified & experienced TLR 2IC / Science Teacher
* You will have sound knowledge of the UK curriculum & a strong STEM background as a TLR Science Teacher / Teacher of Science/ 2IC
* Must have Secondary School mainstream Science Teacher experience at a minimum of KS3 – KS4 (A Levels is desirable)
* Either an experienced TLR Science Teacher / Teacher of Science/ 2IC Science You have held a TLR post & experience managing a team within a secondary school
* You are a Good to Outstanding Science Teacher/ Teacher of Science/ 2IC / HOD who can enthuse your pupils, engaging and able to inspire