**English Graduate Teaching Assistant- London Borough of Enfield**
Are you a recent graduate who is interested in becoming an English Teacher with the opportunities to convert to a PGCE?
If you are a recent 2017 or 2018 English University graduate with a 2:2 degree or higher, then this experience presents a fantastic opportunity for you!
A good Ofsted rated and over-subscribed Secondary and A-Level school is looking for an ambitious English Teaching Assistant to join their co-educational team to provide ongoing individualised support to students. The school continues to represent their high expectations by addressing appropriately.
* Full Time Graduate Teaching Assistant (Term time only which is from September to July)
* Opportunity for Schools Direct training from September 2019
* Help to run small work groups and 1:1 intervention
* Opportunity to gain classroom experience
* Working hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
* Salary £60 to £80 per day
School Information- Good Secondary and A-Level School
* London Borough of Enfield
* Role includes assisting students between Year 7 and Year 13
* Great ‘Schools Direct’ scheme for high performing TAs
Teaching Assistant Person Specification
The school is looking for an ambitious and exceptional graduate with a strong academic background to join them in September as a Teaching Assistant. The ideal graduate must have a 2:2 university degree or higher and must be considering to pursue a teaching career in Secondary Education. Ideally the graduate needs to be confident, ambitious, enthusiastic and passionate about working with children with the ability to commit to an entire academic year minimum (September to July).
If you are interested in this great opportunity and you believe you acquire the right qualities to be a Teaching Assistant please send your CV ASAP.