KS5 History, Government & Politics Teacher – Sutton- Immediate Start
*** Immediate Start ***
*** Short term – Until October half term***
*** London Borough of Sutton***
*** Excellent Location- Accessible Transport Links***
*** £135- £175 per day***
*** Experienced A- Level History, Government & Politics Teacher ***
A commendable and high achieving Secondary School in the London Borough of Sutton is recruiting for an A-Level History Teacher or Teacher of History, Government and Politics. This is an immediate short term position until the October half term (based on performance, contract could be extended).
A highly academic driven Sutton Secondary School and Sixth Form are seeking to maintain their high expectations for their students but also for their staff. The secondary school is Ofsted rated good and maintains provides excellent opportunities for their students. The school are continuously looking to develop and shape their students as professionals by increasing the standards of their current commendable teaching. The Head teacher is ambitious and visualises an excellent academic growth in the school. Pupils enjoy studying at this school with the increase in the number of studying staying on at the Sixth Form.
The school is recruiting a short term (immediate start) NQT or Experienced A –Level History Teacher/ Teacher of History, Government and Politics Teacher (MPS or UPS). The ideal teacher must be passionate and knowledgeable about all History, Government and Politics modules and the curriculum. The teacher must be able to provide clear and engaging lessons. Immediate availability for this position is required as the post is required urgently.
* A UK recognised teaching qualification (PGCE/ CertEd/ SCITT/ Teach First/ GTP/ QTS/ QTLS)
* Either a NQT or Experienced History Teacher/ Government & Politics Teacher (MPS or UPS)
* Mainstream Secondary school and College with commendable teaching experience, excellent knowledge and full knowledge of the UK curriculum.
* A ‘Good ‘ to ‘Outstanding’ History Teacher with Government and Politics
* The ability to build rapport with students and staff members in the Humanities department.
If you have the required skills and would like to apply for this KS5 History, Government & Politics role, please send your CV to Servoca Education today.