Exciting opportunity has arisen for an immediate post at a highly reputable & academically driven secondary school in Croydon. Currently recruiting for either a Graduate or Experienced Chemistry Technician / Science Technician.
Ambitious and Inspiring larger than average secondary school with a sixth form. Located on beautiful grounds, this school boasts a beautiful historical building. Pupils are confident articulate and high achieving. Teaching at this school is of a high standard and is essentially between Good to Outstanding. The middle leaders and Senior Leadership Team are also exemplary. The Head has a strong background running a successful school with impeccable Leadership & Managerial capabilities. Exemplary School with a strong and well run Science Faculty and Chemistry Department.
Short Tem post has arisen at this Croydon Secondary School who would like to appoint either a Graduate or experienced Chemistry Technician for the daily running & technical support of the science lab. This is very much a thriving Science Faculty and Chemistry department. Additionally you will be assisting & support the Senior Chemistry Technician and Science teachers within the department. It is important that for this Graduate / Experienced Chemistry Technician / Science Technician post you have experience in a Secondary School Science laboratory with classes at KS3 & KS4 (up to A Levels would be beneficial nut not essential for this post). It is important that you have a good understanding of how the lab in a secondary school works as you will be helping to set up various experiments for lessons as a graduate / Experienced Chemistry Technician / Science Technician. You would be setting up experiments for highly academic and gifted students and experiments so important you have an excellent knowledge to a high level. It is important you have experience with Science / Chemistry at KS3 & KS4 levels, (A Levels would be desirable but not essential for the appointment). You will be setting up experiments for academically driven students so it is imperative you are confident in different types of students as a Science Technician / Chemistry Technician.
* You must have either a UK Recognised Chemistry or Science Degree or Masters
* Either a Grad or already experienced Chemistry Technician / Science Technician
* Must have some UK Secondary School laboratory experience (KS3 to KS4 minimum)
* Excellent understanding of the UK curriculum in Science / Chemistry in the lab
* You are an articulate, pro-active and intelligent Chemistry Graduate or experienced Chemistry Technician / Science Technician
* In Date DBS with the update service
* Available immediately for this Chemistry Graduate or already a Chemistry Technician / Science Technician