Creative & Innovative Secondary School on the Croydon borders is recruiting for an immediate KS4 Teacher of Science/ Science Teacher.
Coeducational Croydon border secondary School with a supportive network of staff. Innovative & Creative secondary school on the Croydon Borders with a historical building. Exemplary Head who is focused, dynamic and an inspirational leader. The Head has a successful track record of running successful schools and implementing new and robust strategies. Exemplary SLT that have their individual strengths and capabilities. The school is focused on Teaching and Learning and this is echoed throughout the school. Students respond well to well structured & engaging lessons where they are praised and enthused. The teaching at this school is Good with outstanding capabilities. It is imperative that it is mirrored throughout the school for new teaching staff.
Currently the school is recruiting for a full time KS4 Teacher of Science/ Science Teacher (open to the science discipline) who can teach a minimum. The successful Science Teacher / Teacher of Science will either be an NQT or experienced (MPS or UPS). It is imperative that you have a UK recognised teaching qualification (PGCE/SCITT/QTS/GTP/CertEd/Teach First). As a well qualified teacher, you will have a strong STEM background and your teaching experience must be in a secondary mainstream school. This is a full time and long term post for a minimum of a year for this Science Teacher / Teacher of Science position. You are an inspiring Teacher of Science / Science Teacher who can teach engaging lessons. Your teaching experience must be in a secondary mainstream school and it is essential you have a good understanding and experience of the UK curriculum. You will be the type of teacher who is passionate about your subject, able to build a strong rapport with your students, consistent in your teaching approach and essentially would like to put your 'stamp' in a department.
* Must have a Secondary School mainstream teaching certificate - (PGCE/SCITT/QTS/GTP/CertEd/Teach First)
* Either an NQT or Experienced Science Teacher - MPS or UPS
* Strong STEM background as a Teacher of Science
* Experience in teaching and open to teaching just KS4 Science
* Science Teacher experience must be in a Secondary School Mainstream that teaches the UK curriculum
* Imperative you can demonstrate a ‘good' to 'outstanding' Science Teacher
* You are an Inspiring and engaging teacher who can build a strong rapport with your pupils.