Larger than average & popular College in the borough of Lewisham is currently recruiting for a long term Secondary trained or post 16 trained Health & Social Care Teacher or Psychology Teacher. Immediate full time & long term position.
Located in the borough of Lewisham, this creative & innovative College has a supportive department. The Headteacher at this College has a successful track record & has worked hard to ensure that they strive for excellence. Strong Senior Leadership Team and teaching staff. Teaching at this college is good with outstanding features. Essentially all new teaching staff must be able to demonstrate a minimum of a good lesson. They have excellent transport links and free parking. This college would suit either an NQT or Experienced MPS or UPS Teacher who wants to inspire and enthuse students and essentially wanting to make a difference. It would also suit someone who wants to make their ‘stamp’ in the department. They offer various courses such as BTEC, GCSE and A Levels etc.
New and exciting post for a either an NQT or experienced Health & Social Care Teacher or Psychology Teacher (MPS or UPS). You must be a subject specialist who is open to teaching/ covering the other subject. The successful NQT or Experienced Health & Social Care Teacher /Psychology Teacher (MPS or UPS) must be able to teach at AS and A2 in one or both of the subjects. It is imperative that you are able to teach by clear example and clarity, able to build a strong rapport with your students with fun & engaging lessons. Great opportunity to join a college and department where your students know what is expected of them. In addition the newly appointed Health & Social Care Teacher or Psychology Teacher will either have a secondary mainstream teaching qualification or Post-16 qualified. You are a Good to Outstanding practitioner with excellent subject knowledge. Pupils will respond well to a positive & creative, Health & Social Care Teacher / Psychology Teacher who can enthuse and inspire!
* Either a post 16 teaching or Secondary trained Certificate (QTS/QTLS/GTP/SCITT/PGCE/Teach First)
* AS and A2 Level teaching experience either/ and Psychology Teacher / Health & Social Care Teacher experience
* Welcome to apply - NQT or Experienced Health & Sc Teacher / Psychology Teacher
* Either/ or College teaching experience or Secondary School Mainstream Teaching Experience
* Can demonstrate a ‘Good’ Lesson as a minimum as a Psychology Teacher or H&Sc
* Able to build a strong rapport with your Pupils
* Can enthuse, inspire and engage well with your students as a Psychology Teacher or H&Sc
* Available immediately with an in date DBS with the update service