Exemplary and high achieving Secondary School in the borough of Croydon is recruiting for an A Level History Teacher/ Teacher of History and Government & Politics Teacher. This is an immediate short term post.
This is a highly regarded and academically driven Secondary school with an outstanding Sixth Form in Croydon. This school is a high achieving one with students who essentially want to learn. This secondary school in Croydon is of good standing & provides a stimulating learning environment for their pupils. This secondary school provides themselves on their high expectations, not only for their students but also for their staff. They are continually looking to develop their students as professionals as well as raising the standard of teaching. The Headteacher is ambitious and has excellent vision for the school. The Senior Leadership Team & Middle Managers are ambitious, excellent leaders and managers in this very well run school.
This school is recruiting a short term (immediate start)NQT or Experienced A Level History Teacher/ Teacher of History and Government & Politics Teacher (MPS or UPS). If you are the type of right A Level History Teacher/ Teacher of History and Government & Politics Teacher who is passionate and knowledgeable in their subject and essentially looking for a school you can teach as opposed to ‘crowd control’ then this is the right school for you. This school is recruiting for an A Level History Teacher/ Teacher of History and Government & Politics Teacher to commence work immediately who can teach a good to outstanding lesson. You must be able to teach engaging lessons and lead by clear example. The successful A Level History Teacher/ Teacher of History and Government & Politics Teacher must have either a mainstream secondary or college teaching qualification.
* You have a UK recognised teaching qualification (PGCE/ CertEd/ SCITT/ Teach First / GTP/QTS/ QTLS)
* Either an NQT or Experienced History Teacher / Government & Politics Teacher (MPS or UPS)
* Mainstream Secondary school or College teaching experience with excellent knowledge and experience of the UK curriculum
* You are a 'Good' to 'Outstanding' History Teacher with G & Politics
* You can build a strong rapport with your students & able to teach inspiring & fun lessons in history
* Experience teaching Gifted & Talented students
* Available immediately with an in date DBS with the update service.