This ‘Outstanding’ rated Secondary school in Harrow has presented an excellent opportunity to work for a computing Teacher. It is an Outstanding and co-educational comprehensive school with an excellent record of achievement. In terms of the schools GCSE grades the Progress 8 score is 0.88 which is in top 1-2% of all schools and 28% of all A Level grades were A*/A.
* Do you want to work in an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ School in Harrow?
* New and intriguing job opportunity for a long term September 2018 Computing Teacher
* Able to teach KS3-KS5 curriculum?
* Salary from £26,662
* Do you have evidence of Good to Outstanding lessons?
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Computing Teacher to work full time maternity cover for the rest of the academic year. Pupils currently follow a bespoke Computing curriculum across KS3 to KS5. The successful candidate will be Secondary trained (PGCE and QTS) and it is imperative that the candidate can deliver a ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ class on a consistent basis to keep up with the current teaching standards. This Computing Teacher will demonstrate a strong work ethic and classroom management to build up student’s confidence in Computing.
What they are looking for...
* Must be able to teach KS3 to KS5 Computing Teacher
* Have a passion for learning and teaching and be committed to raising standards across the above key stages
* Must have an ability to employ a range of effective teaching and learning styles
* Must have relevant degree and has obtained PGCE with QTS
If you are interested in this role and believe you posses the right qualities to be a Computing Teacher please send your CV ASAP.