Servoca Education Resourcing is currently recruiting for Graduate Science Teaching Assistants for South East London secondary schools. These are for immediate short term and long term positions to commence immediately or September 2018. Currently we are recruiting for South East London Secondary Schools.
* Strong Science Graduate Teaching Assistant & Strong Academic Background?
* Science Degree (between 2013 – 2018?)
* Interested in pursuing a career as a Science Teacher?
* Able to build a strong rapport with students & are you someone who would like to make a difference in their lives?
* Are you an academically driven Science Graduate / Teaching Assistant who is motivational and able to inspire through your passion for Science?
If your answer to the above is yes then you are just what we are looking for! Don’t delay and apply today!
As a Grad Science Teaching Assistant, you will be ambitious, proactive, enthusiastic and essentially want to pursue a career as a teacher but in the first instance want to get an idea and experience of what it is like to be in the classroom. As a Graduate Teaching Science Assistant you will have a science degree, preferably with some experience working with secondary students (TA/LSA/ Learning Mentor / science tutor / Graduate Teaching Assistant etc). This isn't essential but beneficial.
We work with a number of secondary schools from Academies to Grammar schools and imperative that as a Science Graduate Teaching Assistant you are open to the type of school. At these schools there are always exciting opportunities as if you present yourself as a strong Science Grad Teaching Assistant and do well in these schools there is the potential for fast tracking you through a schools direct program. In addition you will be working with students within the Science Department at Key Stages KS3 & KS4 as a minimum as a Graduate Teaching Assistant.
We are looking for the following:
* Must have Graduated between 2013 - 2018
* You will have either a BA, BEd, BSc, MA or MSc in a chosen subject (Degree)
* Experience as either a Grad Teaching Assistant, youth worker, Tutor, TA or LSA
* You are articulate, ambitious, intelligent, proactive and flexible
* Live in or join close proximity to South East London?
* Available for immediate or September 2018 start