Over-Subscribed and large Bromley Secondary School is recruiting for a long term Teacher of Business Studies/ Business Studies Teacher. This post is to commence Immediately or October 2018!
Exemplary and dedicated Secondary School with an excellent department and staff. Rated Good by Ofsted, this school is able to offer a lot to a new teacher. Strong Senior Leadership Team. They are very much an organised & successful School which also boasts a successful sixth form. Situated on a large grounds with ample parking space and easily accessible to transport links. Large building with state of the art facilities. The Head boasts impeccable & exemplary Managerial & Leadership expertise and qualities. Great systems in place to ensure the quality of teaching is good to outstanding.
The school is currently recruiting for a Teacher of Business Studies who can teach GCSE, A Levels BTEC. This role is to start either immediately or October 2018. The successfully appointed Business Studies teacher / Teacher of Business will be available immediately, and must have either a Secondary qualification OR post 16 qualification. However it is imperative that if post 16 qualified that you have worked in a mainstream setting as a teacher as opposed to a lecturer. This is a full time long term appointment at a great school and will suit either an NQT or Experienced MPS or UPS Teacher of Business Studies. To be successful in this Business Studies Teacher role, you will have a proven track record of working with mixed ability GCSE and A Level students. Your teaching experience essentially will be in either a college or secondary school.
* Must have either a secondary or college teaching certificate.
* Your Teaching experience must be in either a Secondary School or College
* Teaching experience will be at BTEC , GCSE and A Levels
* NQT or Experienced Teacher of Business Studies r (MPS or UPS)
* Able to demonstrate a Good to Outstanding lesson
* Able to build a strong rapport with your students, able to engage and enthuse them
* In date DBS with the update service