Special Needs Teaching assistant - Woking
Special Needs Teaching assistant (SEMH Teaching Assistant)
£60 - £80 daily rate Depending on exp
SEND Teaching assistant for September
Are you an experienced SEN or SEND Teaching assistant who is looking for a new opportunity? Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
Servoca Education provides a service is based on quality and expertise. Each one of our UK offices is staffed with experienced Education consultants and operates to the highest standards of selection and vetting, and dedicated to the support of our candidates.
We provide schools with compliant, fully qualified and experienced SEN teaching assistants and support staff. We work with some of the best Primary, Secondary and SEN schools.
The School – Woking
Servoca Education is currently recruiting for a SEN school across Woking. Our Schools provides quality education for children with Challenging Behaviour who are receiving education outside of mainstream education in Social emotional mental Health (SEMH) schools.
Person Specification -Special Needs Teaching Assistant - (SEND Teaching Assistant) – Woking
The successful candidates need to have
* Experience with children and young adults with EBD preferable.
* Energetic and proactive and looking to get involved in every aspect of the school life.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with other staff
* The ability to use initiative and works well under
* Must be a resilient character that has a proactive approach to work and passionate about childcare.
Special Needs Teaching assistant (SEND Teaching Assistant) - Woking
Why work with Servoca Education?
When you apply you get:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
Servoca Education Resourcing are always looking for both qualified teachers and classroom support staff, whether they are newly qualified or experienced teaching assistants, or just keen to take on a new challenge in a classroom support role.
Provided they have not already registered with Servoca Education Resourcing, or previously been referred to us, you can earn yourself a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school–then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Today!