Highly Regarded & Academically Driven Croydon Secondary School is recruiting for either a Grad Maths Teaching Assistant or Unqualified Maths Teacher Grad. Full Time and long term position at this exemplary school. This role is to start immediately
We are looking for;
* An Inspiring, articulate & ambitious Maths Grad Teaching Assistant with an exemplary Academic record
* Able to build a strong rapport on a 1:2:1 and small group basis with Secondary School Students
* As a Graduate Teaching Assistant / Unqualified Maths Teacher you must have a strong STEM background
* Confident, Outgoing & Enthusiastic Grad Maths Teaching Assistant who essentially would like to pursue a career as a Maths Teacher
YOU could be what we are looking for if you pass the above criteria!
This exceptional Secondary School in Croydon is an excellent place to work as essentially their pupils want to learn. There is no disruption in class as they know what is expected of them. The Headteacher has set high expectations & this has been filtered down to SLT, Middle Managers and teachers etc. This is a supportive and welcoming environment and place to work. Additionally they are Inspiring and effective teachers, senior leadership who lead with clear example. Teaching at this Secondary School is consistent and range from Good to Outstanding. New teachers that they bring on board must fall either in one of the two. They teach at KS3 , KS4 and KS5 levels.
As this is a Unqualified Maths Teacher /Graduate Teaching Assistant role, essentially you will have guidance from your teachers and Head of Department. You are the type of Unqualified Maths Teacher / Grad Maths Teaching Assistant who is keen to make a difference & passionate about education. You will be excellent at building a rapport with students and young people. It was imperative that additionally you have a strong STEM background and able to lead with clarity and clear example.
* Graduated between 2013 - 2018
* You must have one of the following degrees; BA, BEd, BSc, MA or MSc in Maths
* Either a Maths Tutor /youth worker/ TA / Learning Support Assistant / Grad Maths Teaching Assistant
* Confident, Articulate, Ambitious and Outgoing Grad Maths Teaching Assistant.
* Its essential you are in easy commuting distance to South East London
* Available for an immediate start as a Grad Maths Teaching Assistant