Highly regarded Bromley Secondary School is recruiting for a long term Geography Teacher (MPS or UPS)to commence work immediately.
Larger than average and popular coed with an ofsted rating of ‘Good’. They teach through the Key Stages with a successful Sixth Form in. The school is of good standing & additionally provides a stimulating learning environment for students. They have high expectations at this school, not only for their students but also for their staff. This Bromley school is continually looking to develop their students as professionals as well as raising the standard of teaching. Inspiring and successful Head who is ambitious with excellent vision for the school. The SLT & Middle leaders are supportive, dedicated and hard working leaders and managers.
Long Term & full time Teacher of Geography / Geography Teacher vacancy (MPS or UPS). As their teaching is of 'good' to 'outstanding' quality it is imperative that the new NQT or Experienced Teacher of Geography/ Geography Teacher/ Humanities Teacher can teach to this standard. You will be able to teach a minimum of KS3 & KS4 Geography (up to A Levels is beneficial but not imperative). You will play a key role in this department a Geography Teacher / Humanities Teacher to the success of pupils. This is either a MPS to UPS Geography Teacher / Teacher of Geography and would suit someone who has a UK recognised teaching qualification (GTP/QTS/PGCE/SCITT/CertEd etc) & a qualified teacher who is able to build a strong rapport and able to teach inspiring, engaging and enthusiastic lessons.
What they are looking for…
* Secondary mainstream teaching certificate (SCITT/ PGCE/ CertEd/ GTP/ QTS/ Teach First)
* Geography Teacher / Teacher of Geography experience must be in a Secondary mainstream school
* Able to teach a minimum of KS3 & KS4 Geography / Humanities / Teacher of Geography (KS5 desirable)
* Welcome to either an NQT or Experienced Geography Teacher (MPS or UPS)
* Must be able to teach an engaging lesson
* Can demonstrate 'Good' to 'Outstanding' Lesson