Highly reputable and popular Secondary school located in leafy Bromley is recruiting for a permanent January 2019 Teacher of Science (MPS or UPS).
This is a Coed Bromley Secondary School that teaches through the Key Stages and with a successful sixth form. This highly regarded and successful Bromley School has exemplary students who want to learn. At this school, pupils feel safe and know what is to be expected of them. The Headteacher at this school has incredible leadership and managerial qualities. This is filtered down to the strong Senior Leadership team. The teaching at the secondary school is Good to Outstanding. It is imperative that all new teachers are able to demonstrate this.
An exciting opportunity to join a well run school and department. This Bromley School is open to either an NQT or experienced full time Science Teacher / Teacher of Science. You must be a well qualified Science Teacher (MPS or UPS) who has a UK recognised teaching qualification. If you can teach up to A Levels this would be beneficial but not essential to the appointment. Essentially the successful Science Teacher / Teacher of Science just have a strong STEM background and able to demonstrate a minimum of a good lesson. This is a larger than average school and always room for progression at a later time for the right teacher. This full time appointment is to commence in January 2019 & is a full time permanent Science Teacher position. You will be an inspiring Teacher of Science / Science Teacher who can teach engaging lessons. You will be the type of teacher who is passionate about your subject, consistent in your approach and essentially would like to put your 'stamp' in a department.
What they are looking for...
* You must hold a UK recognised Secondary School mainstream teaching qualification
* NQT or Experienced MPS or UPS Science Teacher
* Dedicated and hard working Teacher of Science
* Must be able to teach a minimum of KS3 & GCSE Science (A Levels desirable nit essential)
* Must have Secondary Mainstream Science Teacher experience
* You must be able to demonstrate a 'good' to 'outstanding' lesson
* You have a strong STEM background as a well qualified Science Teacher