Academically Driven College in the borough of Bromley is recruiting for a Graduate Maths Teaching Assistant / Unqualified Maths Teacher Grad. This will either be a FT or PT 1 Year contract to commence immediately. This exceptional college in Bromley can also fast track Graduates on a teaching program.
You will be an;
* Ambitious Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant with an impressive Academic record
* Enthusiastic and outgoing Maths Graduate who can build a strong rapport with secondary pupils
* Ambitious Grad Maths Teaching Assistant who would like to pursue a career as a Maths Teacher
* Academically driven Maths Grad who is inspirational and able to inspire through your passion for Maths?
Apply today if your answer to the above is YES!
This is an exemplary & high achieving college in the borough of Bromley. They offer a supportive and warm environment with an excellent site. They have a wide range of excellent courses within the curriculum. Inspiring and effective teachers, senior leadership team who lead with clear example and leadership. Teaching at this college is consistent and range from Good to Outstanding. New teachers that they bring on board must fall either in one of the two. This is very much a college with a sense of pride and community. Excellent place to work with students who are passionate about their education.
The successful Graduate Maths Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant / Unqualified Maths Teacher , you will be ambitious, proactive, enthusiastic and essentially want to pursue a career as a teacher but in the first instance want to get an idea and experience of what it is like to be in the classroom. As a Graduate Maths Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant / Unqualified Maths Teacher, you will have a Maths degree, preferably with some experience working with secondary students (TA/LSA/ Learning Mentor / Maths tutor etc). This isn't essential but beneficial. The client is looking for an intelligent grad who is proactive and adaptable, available immediately and available for either a PT or FT post.
We are looking for the following:
* Must have Graduated between 2013 - 2018
* You will have either a BA, BEd, BSc, MA or MSc in Maths
* Either a youth worker/ Tutor/ TA / LSA/ Grad Maths Teaching Assistant
* You are articulate, ambitious, intelligent, proactive and flexible
* Must be residing in easy commuting distance to South East London
* Available for immediate start as a Grad Maths Teaching Assistant