SEN Teaching Assistants –Tooting, Wandsworth
SEMH, ADHD, ASD & Behaviour Support
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant Required at Mainstream Primary School
£65 - £100 per day dependent on experience
Are you looking to work 1:1 with an SEN Child starting in September?
Do you have previous experience in a similar role?
1:1 SEN TA’S URGENTLY REQUIRED!
A mainstream Primary school in Tooting, Wandsworth are looking for a number of SEN Teaching Assistants to support children in the school with additional needs on a 1:1 basis. Experience in a similar role is required to be considered for this post. This will be a 1 year contract due to begin as soon as possible. The SEN children for these roles all have EHCP’s. Access to the school is great as it has excellent transport links.
SEN Teaching Assistant
ASD, ADHD, SEMH & Behaviour Needs
1 year contract
£65-£100 per day (DOE)
The Primary School are looking for:
* Minimum Level 3 qualification but ideally a degree
* Experience working with ASD in any setting
* Confidence to work with challenging behaviour
* Team teach training or similar
* Experience working with non-verbal ASD &/or high functioning
* Makaton/PECS training desirable
* Strong literacy and numeracy skills (GCSE’s in Maths and English – C or above)
* Good communication skills
The school would like to interview ASAP!
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you have experience in a similar role and would like to know more, please get in touch.
You can apply directly to this advert or please send your updated CV to Abi Ralph on email@example.com . I look forward to your application!