Key Stage 1 Teacher – Notting Hill, Kensington
Year 1 Teacher – 1 year contract initially – Start Date: September 2018
*Are you a motivated and passionate NQT?
*Are you a Primary teacher with a wealth of Key Stage 1 experience?
An exciting opportunity has opened up at a thriving Primary school in Notting Hill, Kensington for a dedicated and inspiring Key Stage 1 teacher to become part of the excellent team in September 2018. This is a 1 year contract with the view to join the school on a permanent basis. The school is graded ‘Outstanding’ and is 2 form entry.
* Year 1 Teacher
* Key Stage 1
* Notting Hill, Kensington – Central London
* Full-time, long-term contract / permanent for right candidate
* 1 year contract
* Daily Rate: £130-£195 per day / Permanent MPS/UPS
* September 2018
* 2 form entry
* Outstanding OFSTED
The Primary school hopes to find a dedicated and talented Year 1 teacher who has an innovative, forward thinking teaching style. The year 1 teacher will be confident to deliver phonics as there is an opening to become Phonics Lead at the school in future. You will be expected to inspire the children alongside managing their behaviour in and out of the classroom. As a Class Teacher at this Primary School your role will be to deliver engaging lessons to instil a love of learning in the children. This school is very inclusive and focuses on ensuring that all children have an equal access to learning. This school has relatively small class sizes too (on average 24 children).
In return, the school offers:
* TLR (Teaching & Learning Responsibility)
* Top NQT induction programme (commended by OFSTED)
* A fresh, state-of-the-art classroom with access to a class set of laptops and iPads that can be used to enrich the children’s curriculum experience
* A hands-on and supportive Senior Leadership Team (SLT) who actively work in partnership with the staff, children, parents and governors
* An excellent package of CPD to support your development
If you are searching for an exciting teaching role for September and the details above sound interesting then please contact Abi Ralph @ Servoca Education on 02077473033 or send your CV to email@example.com
Primary Teacher – Year 1 Teacher, Notting Hill, Kensington – Central London