ASD Teaching Assistant
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant Required at Mainstream Primary School – Autism Support (ASD)
£65 - £100 per day dependent on experience
Are you looking to work 1:1 with an SEN Child starting in September?
Do you have experience working with Autism?
A mainstream Primary school in Brixton in Lambeth are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to support a child with ASD. Experience in a similar role is required to be considered for this post. This will be a 1 year contract due to begin in September 2018. The successful candidate will be experienced in working with ASD, SEMH and have skills in behaviour support. The school has excellent transport links.
SEN Teaching Assistant
1 year contract
£65-£100 per day (DOE)
The Primary School are looking for:
* Minimum Level 3 qualification but ideally a degree
* Experience working with ASD in any setting
* Confidence to work with challenging behaviour
* Team teach training or similar
* Experience working with non-verbal ASD &/or high functioning
* Makaton/PECS training desirable
* Strong literacy and numeracy skills (GCSE’s in Maths and English – C or above)
* Good communication skills
Interviews for this position will begin on Tuesday 28th August 2018 with the view to start work on the 3rd September.
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you have experience in a similar role and would like to know more, please get in touch. You can apply directly to this advert or please send your updated CV to Abi Ralph on firstname.lastname@example.org . I look forward to your application!