Forward Thinking Secondary school within the borough of Lewisham is recruiting for a Faculty Leader of Maths (and Business). Full time & permanent appointment with a competitive TLR for September / October 2018
Larger than average inner London scale Lewisham secondary school with state of the art facilities. This is an innovative & creative school Lewisham Secondary School with a large modernised building. This school is the hub of the community with a focused and ambitious Headteacher. The school teaches through the Key Stages up to Sixth Form. Senior Leadership and Head have strong leadership and managerial qualities & capabilities. The school has a strong ethos and is working towards excellence. This is an excellent time to start at a school where you can essentially put your stamp in both the school and department. The school is always recruiting for Good to Outstanding teachers & practitioner and it is imperative they are able to demonstrate this. There are a lot of exciting opportunities at this school and can offer a lot to new members of staff.
This Lewisham School is looking for an experienced, ambitious, inspirational Faculty Leader of Maths (and Business) / Head of Maths / Maths Teacher who can raise attainment. This is an exciting job opportunity for either an already Head of Maths OR 2IC or Maths Coordinator or Experienced Maths Teacher. You will have some managerial and leadership experience within a Secondary Mainstream School. This permanent appointment is to commence in September / October 2018. You will be an inspirational and enthusiastic Head of Maths /Teacher of Maths / Maths Teacher who is able to lead their students to excellence. You will be a hard worker who is adaptable and flexible. You will be able to teach at KS3 & KS4,however if you can teach up to KS5 this would be beneficial but not essential for the appointment.
What they are looking for...
* Secondary Teaching Certificate
* Secondary Mainstream Maths Teaching Experience
* Must be able to teach at a minimum of KS3 & KS4 (KS5 would be desirable)
* You will have been either a Faculty Leader of Maths/ HOD / 2IC Maths / Maths Coordinator / Maths AST/ Experienced Maths Teacher
* Must have sound knowledge & strong STEM background
* Must be a 'Good' to 'Outstanding' Faculty Leader of Maths (and Business) / Head of Maths
* You will have excellent leadership and managerial experience and qualities