Servoca Education are supporting Schools in Haringey and Enfield who are in search of graduate Teaching Assistants to join for the Autumn term starting in September 2018.
You will have a varied and rewarding position within the School. Your duties will include.
* 1:1 Support - Supporting Students with a variety of Special Education Needs.
* Working with students to help with class work.
* Assistant Class Teacher with Behaviour Management.
* Liaising with Parents and Teachers regarding student progress.
* Working with Children aged 4 - 11 Years Old.
* Work as a part of a team and using your own initiative.
* 1 Years Experience working with Children.
* Available full time.
* Able to travel to London boroughs of Camden, Enfield and Haringey
* Level 3 Qualified.
* Degree Educated.
* Experienced as an SEN Teaching Assistant.
Working as a Teaching Assistant is a rewarding role for a person with a caring and compassionate attitude.
To become a key part of this Islington School as a Teaching Assistant, send us your application now. Click ‘Apply now’ and send your CV to Rajesh at Servoca Education.