SEN Teaching Assistant - ASAP
Servoca Education are supporting Schools in Newham who are in search of graduate Teaching Assistants to join for the Spring and Summer term starting in February 2018.
You will have a varied and rewarding position within the School. Your duties will include.
* 1:1 Support - Supporting Students with a variety of Special Education Needs.
* Working with students to help with class work.
* Assistant Class Teacher with Behaviour Management.
* Liaising with Parents and Teachers regarding student progress.
* Working with Children aged 4 - 11 Years Old.
* Work as a part of a team and using your own initiative.
* 1 Years Experience working with Children.
* Available full time.
* Able to travel to London boroughs of Newham, Tower Hamlets, Redbridge.
* Level 3 Qualified.
* Degree Educated.
* Experienced as an SEN Teaching Assistant.
Working as a Teaching Assistant is a rewarding role for a person with a caring and compassionate attitude.
To become a key part of this Newham School as a Teaching Assistant, send us your application now. Click ‘Apply now’ and send your CV to Orrie at Servoca Education.