Key Stage 2 Teacher – Edgware Road, Westminster - Central London – 2 form entry
With just a few weeks to go before the end of term, there is a great opportunity waiting for a great Class Teacher like YOU to apply for!
**NQT Teachers and those with Experience Welcome!**
A two form entry Primary school located in the heart of London are searching for a Key Stage 2 Class Teacher to join them next academic year on a full-time, permanent basis. The Primary school have flexibility for the Class Teacher to join them in Year 3, 4, 5 or 6. This role is suitable for an NQT or a more experienced primary teacher. There are extensive opportunities to progress in this school including core subject lead vacancies for September (TLR).
The school is nearby to Edgware Road tube station so is easily accessible by Bakerloo, Hammersmith & City, Circle and District lines.
* Primary Teacher – Key Stage 2 (Year 3, 4, 5 or 6)Teacher
* Edgware Road - Westminster – Central London
* Full-time, permanent contract
* Inner-London salary MPS/UPS
* September 2018
* Top NQT induction programme (commended by OFSTED)
* 2 form entry
* Good OFSTED
* TLR 2B available for subject lead
As a Class Teacher at this Primary School your role will be to deliver engaging lessons to instil a love of learning in the children. This school is very inclusive and focuses on ensuring that all children have an equal access to learning. The Primary school hopes to find a dedicated and talented KS2 teacher who has an innovative, forward thinking teaching style. You will be expected to inspire the children alongside managing their behaviour in and out of the classroom.
As an NQT, you will be fully supported by your mentor and the SLT to ensure you have an enjoyable and successful induction. They have a proven track record of developing NQTs into outstanding classroom practitioners. As a more experienced class teacher, there are ample opportunities for CPD and the Head Teacher encourages their staff to undertake further training and development opportunities. There are options for core subject leadership.
In return, the school offers:
* A fresh, state-of-the-art classroom with access to a class set of laptops and iPads that can be used to enrich the children’s curriculum experience
* A hands-on and supportive Senior Leadership Team (SLT) who actively work in partnership with the staff, children, parents and governors
* An excellent package of CPD to support your development
* A great central location! Just a short walk from Edgware Road tube station
If you are searching for an exciting teaching role for September and the details above sound interesting then please contact Abi Ralph @ Servoca Education on 02077473033 or send your CV to email@example.com
Primary Teacher –Key Stage 2 (Year 3, 4, 5 or 6 Teacher) – Westminster