Year 1 and Year 3 Class Teacher – Three Form Entry ‘Good’ Primary School in Balham, Wandsworth – September 2018
Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher searching for your very first teaching post?
Would you like to take on a TLR or Year Group Lead?
An exceptional Primary School in Balham, Wandsworth are searching for a Year 1 and Year 3 Class Teacher for September. This is a three-form entry ‘Outstanding’ school with a great reputation within the borough. At the heart of their ethos is the desire to stimulate each child as a learner, and fully engage them, developing their natural talents, and allowing them to discover their own great potential.
The Primary school is easily accessible by over ground and bus routes. The closest tube station is Balham and Wandsworth Common train station is not far.
* Year 1 and Year 3 Teacher
* NQT or Experienced
* September 2018
* Three form entry, ‘Outstanding’ Primary school
* MPS/UPS inner London
* Balham, Wandsworth
The Head Teacher would like to welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers as well as those with more experience. The Primary School has ample opportunities for career progression and there is a fantastic NQT programme in place. If you are more experienced, the school are always looking for opportunities to offer their staff further responsibility. In September there are currently two TLR vacancies open.
They offer a rich curriculum at the school stimulating new interests and enhancing the children’s cultural learning experiences. The school actively promote well being in their pupils, staff and families. They understand that schools play a vital role in promoting positive mental health in children. By providing a safe and supportive environment through well trained staff and mental health ambassadors they support their children in building life skills, building resilience and giving them a strong sense of belonging.
In return the school offers:
* TLR (Teaching & Learning Responsibility)
* Top NQT induction programme (commended by OFSTED)
* A fresh, state-of-the-art classroom with access to a class set of laptops and iPads that can be used to enrich the children’s curriculum experience
* A hands-on and supportive Senior Leadership Team (SLT) who actively work in partnership with the staff, children, parents and governors
* A committed staff team and strong Governing Body
* An excellent package of CPD to support your development
* A great central location! The school is within a few minutes walk from Balham station meaning it is easily accessible
If you are searching for an exciting teaching role for September and the details above sound interesting then please contact Abi Ralph @ Servoca Education on 02077473033 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Head Teacher would like to begin interviewing ASAP.